- Information to be collected by SMS, and purpose and reason of such collection of information
MIMS CIS will collect/use the following information mainly for the following purposes. In all cases where information is collected, there may be cases where personal information is collected and used for creating statistical materials in a manner that individuals cannot be identified. These materials are statistical materials, and do not contain any personal information from which individuals can be identified.(Purpose of use)
- Provision and improvement of the Service
- Development and research of new services
- Provision of notification relating to questionnaires, events and the like to users and provision of information to users via emails.
- Provision of services and information related to the Service to patients who use the Service incidental to the use of the Service by users
- Coordination with third party institutions (Ministry of Health, and the like)
- Collection of Medical Information and the likeand creation of statistical information
Please be assured that the personal data collected, used or disclosed for these purposes, SMS will protect it as required under the relevant Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and other relevant legislation.
(Information to be collected)
- Personal information of users (healthcare professionals, and the like) and information related to users’ accounts: MIMS CIS will collect information related to users (healthcare professionals and the like) and their accounts, such as the name, email address, phone number, name of clinic, address, postal code, occupation, medical care department, payment information, User Name, Password, among information that users enter in the online application form upon an application for the Service, information that users enter in the online questionnaire form after an application for the Service, master data that users upload to the website after an application for the Service, and information that users register in the system when using the Service.
- Information related to clinics: MIMS CIS will collect information related to physicians and staff members including name and age, information related to patients including attributes and number of patients, information related to details of medical examination, information related to administered drugs, information related to the management and finance of clinics, and other information related to clinics, among information that users enter in the online application form upon an application for the Service, information that users enter in the online questionnaire form after an application for the Service, master data that users upload to the website after an application for the Service, and information that users register in the system when using the Service.
- Personal information of your patients: MIMS CIS will collectinformation related to your patients, such as name, address, occupation, face photo, health insurance, medical examination data, physical examination data,among information that you collected from your patients upon their admission, medical examination and payment and registered in the system ofMIMS CIS.
- Information related to services: When you use the Service, MIMS CIS will store your files (including photos, structured data,and text data) and related information (e.g.: voice data, and the like.) and process/transmit such information.
- Information related to the status of use: MIMS CIS will collect information related to the devices you use for accessing the Service as well as information from such devices. This includes IP address, type of browser and device, web pages that you visited prior to accessing SMS’s site, and personal identification information related to the devices being used. Furthermore, there may be cases where the devices being used (depending on the setting) may transmit position information to the Service.
- Parties with whom MIMS may share information. SMS may in certain cases share information with others as described below.
- Patients of users: There may be cases where SMS shares information related to users and clinics, which was acquired through MIMS CIS, to patients who use the Service incidental to the use of the Service by users, to the extent necessary for providing the Service.
- Possibility of disclosure of information. SMS may disclose the information of users and patients to a third party (a) when it is necessary to observe laws and ordinances, (b) when it is necessary to protect a person from death or serious bodily injury, (c) when it is necessary to prevent acts of fraud or abuse against SMS or users, (d) when it is necessary to protect the ownership of MIMS CIS, (e)when an order is issued by the government or court, (f) when it is necessary to improve public health and promote the sound growth of children, (g)when the information is used as statistical information in which personal information cannot be identified, (h)when the consent of users(patients in the case of personal information of patients) has been obtained, or (i)when SMS otherwise determines that the disclosure of information is reasonably necessary.
- Management method of user information. MIMS CIS will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely protect the information of users and patients. Furthermore, in addition to the encryption of files and other measures, MIMS CIS will continuously exert efforts to develop functions to safely maintain the information of users and patients; provided, however, that SMS does not warrant complete security, and will not be liable in any way for any damage caused by the vulnerability of security.
- Transfer of personal information overseas. You acknowledges that the information collected will be transferred to and processed in Singapore where the privacy laws may not provide an equivalent level of protection to those in your home country. By using MIMS CIS, and providing SMS with any information, you consent and shall be deemed to have obtained the consent of the patients to the transfer of the information to, and its processing in, Singapore.
- Inquiries. If you wish SMS to correct, amend or delete your information acquired by SMS, or if you have any inquiries or concerns concerning MIMS CIS, the Service or privacy, please send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated on 22 December 2017